Premier Lifting Solution
Reliable Crane Service is the premier lifting solution for Las Vegas and its surrounding areas. Our staff has more than 40 years experience of innovative solutions in the industry. Steel erection, heavy industrial, HVAC, tank sets, modular buildings, power plants . . . .
Mission Statement/ Values of Reliable
We are dedicated to coming up with the best solutions to our customers. We strive to perform the best service while keeping jobs both safe and efficient. We want to live up to our name and be RELIABLE.
We are ready for it all.
- NCCCO Operators
- Master Riggers
- Specialty Lifting Devices
- Service Technicians
- Heavy Haul and Transport
- Project Management
- Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
CEO & Founder
- with over 20 years of field operations (certified crane operator), service (certified HDR), management and sales experience. Managed the SoCal division of the largest crane company based in California. Successfully negotiated a contract to build the tallest structure west of the Mississippi.
For more on Darrell Shaw visit
– with over 10 years industry experience in sales and operations. Mike is a certified crane operator, certified rigger, OSHA 30 Hour Superintendent, and holds a CA Class A General Engineering Contractor’s License. He has a proven track record of increasing market share by providing technical solutions to complex projects. He has successfully partnered with multiple customers coming in under budget with no incidents on several multi-million dollar crane projects.
For more on Mike Kale visit
- with over 17 years experience with one of the largest crane companies in Southern California. In that role, he negotiated over $100 million in equipment financing and real estate transactions. He began his career in public accounting at Arthur Andersen and has also served as merger & acquisition director for a company primarily engaged in the roll-ups of privately held companies.
For more on Steve Corso visit
– has served in various management capacities within the industry working closely with customers, managing field operations and the service department. Began his career with a major nationwide corporation managing multiple locations simultaneously for 7+ years.
For more on Thomas Preston visit